in Kaiser Permanente. The first step in beginning your career search is to
look for open jobs that match your skills, qualifications, and interests.
Each posting includes a description of the position and the minimum required qualifications.
Once you find a position you are interested in, set-up or sign in to your account and submit your interest.
To learn more about searching for jobs and creating your online account, download this PDF.
Now that you've found a position that interests you, it might be a good time to brush up on
your interview skills!
Creating an account streamlines the job search and submission process in several ways.
- Your information gets into our system right away. (No waiting for a resume, fax, or e-mail to be received, opened, and then added to the system.)
- You can create customized job searches and receive e-mail job alerts.
- You can easily submit interest in multiple jobs and receive confirmation that your submission has been entered successfully.
- As a returning user, you can view, update, or change your information.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Be prepared to answer questions about your qualifications, including an acceptable salary range. Some positions may also require that you take a series of tests, for example those that measure general administrative or mathematical skills.
If you are invited to a job interview, you may meet with one interviewer—or several. You may be the only candidate at the interview, or you might be one candidate among several in a group interview. For more information about how to prepare for an interview, read our interview tips. At the end of the interview, it's a good idea to inquire about the next steps in the interview process and find out if there is a timeframe for making a decision.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we cannot contact each person who submits a resume for consideration. If you are not selected, your resume will remain in our database. You are welcome to return to our Web site to view other opportunities. Or you can set your e-mail notification preferences to be notified when a job matches your profile.
- Keep your profile information current and up-to-date, including work history, job qualifications, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address.
- Check your e-mail and phone messages, as we often contact candidates by either method. Check "spam" or "bulk" messages as your e-mail provider may inadvertently route messages incorrectly.
- Keep track of your username and password in order to log back in to your account.
- Read the full content of job postings carefully, particularly the minimum qualifications.
- Be prepared to discuss your work history, qualifications, and acceptable salary range at any time after submitting your information.