Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Marketing Communications CoordinatorLocation: Burbank, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 753148 Date posted: 11/23/2018
The Marketing Communications Coordinator supports the Consulting Services team in ensuring that project results fulfill client objectives, reflect Kaiser Permanente brand standards, meet all required criteria for accuracy and compliance, and are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner. The Coordinator manages communications projects for multiple marketing and member retention programs for program-wide, regional, and/or service area clients. This position supports the Communications Consultants in problem-solving, decision-making, and client contact. This position also collaborates with Brand Management, Creative Services, Operations and Production, and other Consulting Services staff to promote and support Shared Services Marketing Communications goals.
- Handle day-to-day logistics between units to ensure routine projects move forward promptly. Continually track and document project status against timeline.
- Coordinate and route creative drafts/brief for team/client/functional partner review. Review project components to ensure that project deliverables fulfill criteria outlined in the creative brief, and update project schedule in database to accurately indicate current status.
- Provide updates to functional partners&teams as applicable (e.g. Communications Consultants, Brand Management, Creative Services, etc).
- Ensure that final materials meet specifications and budget requirements with regard to printing, distribution and/or Web processes.
- Under direction, develops project work plans (including schedules and cost estimates) for routine projects and reprints.
- Provides relevant input to Creative Services and Operation and Production units to ensure completion of routine projects within project parameters, including budget and schedule.
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviors based on established best practices for efficiency, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Keep abreast of brand standards, regulatory and legal guidelines, market research, key competitive information, media and legislative issues, and organizational goals.
- Handle additional duties as necessary or assigned in support of the department.
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience in marketing, publications, and/or advertising.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising or design, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience developing communications projects for a range of marketing segments or industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skills in coordinating communications projects.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Health care industry experience preferred.
- Portfolio of work samples preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 24, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)
The best benefits I've ever had, good pay, typically intelligent leaders. I'm proud of our CEO for speaking out against potential healthcare changes that would negatively impact Americans.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.