Making Each Interaction Extraordinary
Functioning as a liaison between our members, employer groups, providers, brokers, and internal customers, our customer service groups are the face and voice of Kaiser Permanente. They play a vital role in explaining our offerings, policies, and procedures as well as meeting the needs of our members across the country.
Workforce Management Forecaster - Alameda, CALocation: Alameda, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 757866 Date posted: 12/15/2018
- Analyze call center performance and review actual results against company objectives, campaigns and assumptions. Provide regular feedback to Senior Leadership and chart recommendations and changes as required. Perform actual vs. forecast variance analysis.
- Create a long-term staffing model for capacity planning to determine future growth needs. Partner with Senior Leadership to determine capacity requirements and constraints across facilities. Review forecast model and staffing plans on a regular basis for data validation and address any changing operational needs or business rules.
- Oversee, maintain and update the workforce management tool with statistical data (i.e. volume distribution, call handle time distribution, shrinkages, forecasting and scheduling scenarios) to ensure accurate forecasts and administer individual access rights.
- Serve as the workforce management subject matter expert for other departments, internal customers and workforce management team members. Assist with training of staff on Workforce Management policies and procedures.
- Minimum five (5) years of previous experience with forecasting and analysis utilizing Aspect/eWFM, TCS, Verint/Blue Pumpkin, or related software.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience in a multi-skill, multi-site call center is required.
- Must be highly self-motivated, multi-task oriented team member with ability to manage tasks to completion within timelines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organized with demonstrated organizational, analytical, communication and trouble-shooting skills.
- High degree of accuracy and ability to check one's own work.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum seven (7) years of previous experience with forecasting and analysis utilizing Aspect/eWFM, TCS, Verint/Blue Pumpkin, or related software preferred.
- Experience with database and or data manipulation preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Aspect knowledge and experience preferred.
About Customer Service Careers
Customer Service Careers
With over 11 million members, more than 127,000 employees, and over 40 million doctor visits a year, our customer service teams need you to come work with a wide variety of people to address concerns, resolve grievances, and educate our communities about our offerings. At Kaiser Permanente, you'll put your communication and mediation skills to work in support of excellence. We are committed to supporting you with ongoing growth, training, and development opportunities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 24, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)
The best benefits I've ever had, good pay, typically intelligent leaders. I'm proud of our CEO for speaking out against potential healthcare changes that would negatively impact Americans.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.