Family Medicine Staff RN II Clinic (Bilingual)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
• Current CA RN license.
• BLS certification.
• One (1-year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent experience in acute care, ambulatory care or home health/palliative/hospice care.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) QBS Level II required.
• This position works in Primary Care (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Peds, Peds subspecialties & Nurse Clinic).
• Assignments, days worked, start and end times will vary based on operational needs.
• Weekends as necessary based on operational needs.
• Must successfully have passed the bilingual test (within the last 12 months), or be active in the QBS program.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.