Licensed Nurses & Physician Assistants
The Front Line of Patient Care
Our nurse professionals embody what it means to provide the best patient interactions possible. They also advance the art and science of nursing in a patient-centered, healing environment.
NP ICD Specialist CardiologyLocation: Anaheim, CA Job Number: 899995 Date posted: 09/01/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in area of specialty required.
Clinical master's degree in nursing required.
Graduate of an accredited RN and NP program.
- Current RN license required; California RN license required by date of hire.
- Current CA Nurse Practitioner Certificate.
- DEA Registration Number and California Furnishing Number.
- National Provider Identification Number (NPI) and be an approved Medicare provider.
- Current BLS card and AHA ACLS cards.
- Maintain current national certification from an approved organization (American Nurses Credentialing Center, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners).
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in Cardiology and ability to collaborate with physicians on titration of arrhythmia-related medications.
- Proficient in 12 lead ECG and arrhythmia interpretation.
- Proficient computer skills to manage cardiac device data in spreadsheets, databases, and vendor programs.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
ICD/pacemaker experienced RN.
Experience in cardiac services preferred.
Candidate must have experience with general Cardiology patients, including device (pacemaker/ICD) management.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Nursing & Physician Assistant Careers
Through professional practice and leadership, nurses at Kaiser Permanente continually advance the art and science of nursing. But we recognize that what we do is more than clinical practice. We believe that every interaction — whether it is with a patient, a colleague, a physician, or anyone else — has the potential to be extraordinary. And we find that approaching our daily routine with this in mind gives each and every action new meaning and allows us to focus on the moment, empowering us to deliver expert care.
No matter where you are in your nursing career, the size and scope of our organization means you have the resources, technology, tools, and support you need to make a lasting impact.
Physician Assistant Careers
Physician assistants play a powerful and important role in delivering high-quality, informative care. Working directly with patients, their families, colleagues, and supervising physicians, they are vital in defining the overall care experience.
Being a physician assistant at Kaiser Permanente is centered on promoting a healing environment — one that maintains a caring, comforting practice while honoring the unity of the whole patient: mind, body, and spirit.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!