Surgery Technologist II
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Two (2) years within the last three years operating room scrubbing or equivalent military experience, including a variety of surgical procedures.
- Graduate of approved surgical technologist or military equivalent program.
License, Certification, Registration
- Surgical Technologist Certification from the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assistants (NBSTSA) and/or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT).
- Experience requirements may be waived or modified when an appropriate program or course is available and successfully completed.
- Maintains required certifications as applicable.
- Communicates in a clear, concise manner appropriate to the development stage of the patient.
- Has full command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Backup eight (8) hours is 11:00 pm to 7:30 am
- This is an on call position, days and hours may vary.