Human Resources Consultant III
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for supporting the development and deployment of strategies, programs, policies, and procedures with HR Centers of Excellence and business stakeholders, conducting company human resources support activities, and assisting in the implementation of organizational change efforts.
This position performs employee and/or labor relations activities, assists with HR investigation efforts, supports reporting of Company employee information and external benchmarks, and supports HR compliance.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by proactively providing resources, information, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; providing occasional mentoring to team members; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; creating plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; anticipating and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date expertise in subject area to generate creative solutions; ensuring all procedures and policies are followed; leveraging an understanding of data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating cross-functionally to solve business problems; identifying and monitoring priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying, recommending, and implementing ways to address improvement opportunities; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Supports the development and deployment of strategies, programs, policies, and procedures with HR Centers of Excellence and business stakeholders by assessing HR impact in consideration of changing business strategies; researching and analyzing organizational data and processes to identify trends, root causes, and potential solutions to HR issues; delivering data driven recommendations on HR efforts; and providing solutions in consideration of both HR and business objectives.
- Conducts company human resources support activities by providing support to internal and external stakeholders on diverse HR specialties (e.g., equal opportunity/affirmative action, disability management, recruitment and hiring options, compensation, employee benefits, training); assisting with human resources efforts; applying established procedures to human resources efforts; and fully documenting human resources activities.
- Assists in the implementation of organizational change efforts by identifying requirements; assessing information to identify solutions to obstacles and mitigating risks; providing input in the creation or revision of change management plans; developing communications; and monitoring ongoing impact of organizational changes or efforts on employees.
- Performs employee and/or labor relations activities by conducting research and providing recommendations and assistance on employment related regulations both at the State and Federal level; interpreting company policies, procedures, and collective bargaining agreements; researching, identifying, and analyzing employee relations concerns; and referring employees to appropriate resources.
- Assists with HR investigation efforts by collecting and analyzing data; identifying misalignment with desired compliance actions; conducting interviews; determining action steps for resolution; creating appropriate documentation; and providing input on corrective action plans.
- Supports reporting of Company employee information and external benchmarks by compiling, completing, and interpreting reports and analyses; and identifying key insights to assist in the development of solutions for HR issues.
- Supports HR compliance by staying abreast of regulatory changes; interpreting and acting on regulatory updates; and supporting the implementation of designated changes.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, Public Administration or related field and Minimum three (3) years experience in human resources or business operations. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years experience as an HR generalist or working across multiple HR disciplines.
- Two (2) years health care experience.
- Two (2) years experience working cross-functionally across departments, functions, or business lines.
- Two (2) years labor relations experience.
- Two (2) years human resources consulting experience.
- Two (2) years organizational development experience.
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, Public Administration or related field.
- Human Resources Professional Certification (SHRM-CP or PHR).