Consultant, Strategy and Competitive Intelligence - Atlanta, GA
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Works with Sr. Strategy Consultants and business owners to research, frame and create compelling and clear content on strategic options. Prepares for and facilitates strategic discussions and decision making. Integrates and synthesizes qualitative and quantitative information about the healthcare market environment, including broad consumer, provider, industry, and competitive trends. This may include industry scanning, trend tracking, company profiling and benchmarking, as well as coordinating with subject matter experts across the organization, to gather and analyze internal data and relevant insights.
- Leads & supports from inception to completion critical projects and initiatives aimed at achieving the Region's Strategic Objectives. Consults for executives, senior leaders and other stakeholders to ensure fulfillment of strategic goals by identifying gaps and developing solutions. Leads projects and programs, including defining goals, measurements, deliverables, key milestones and critical path for projects containing multiple work streams.
- Effectively sees how multiple projects connect and leverages those synergies to add the most value to KP. Identifies project barriers / constraints / risks and ensure risks & constraints are mitigated. Uses skills in influence and navigation to foster alignment, support, and action. Uses existing project methodologies to execute projects. Effectively applies process improvement.
- Manages activities to ensure the development, communication, execution and refinement of the Region's strategic plan. Advances organizational alignment around the Strategic Plan, partnering with Communications, Operations, and other core functions. Supports Strategy and other Health Plan and Medical Group leaders' timely and high-quality completion of the annual Strategic Plan Review with Program Office.
- In partnership with Strategy Coordinator, oversees the management and facilitation of business cycle processes and deliverables, including project plans, timelines, meeting coordination/facilitation. Partners with executive leaders, Market Strategy, Finance, Actuarial Services and others on the development and refinement of presentation content and associated deliverables.
- Oversees planning efforts of executive joint strategy team meetings.
- Supports Strategy team and participates in various ad hoc projects on an as needed basis. Other duties as assigned.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.