Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Strategic and Clinical Consulting: Collaborates with executive sponsors, business owners, business partners, physicians and front line employees to ensure proper workflow and system design, execution and sustainability for strategic initiatives. Design and deliver clinical work flow coaching and training to physicians and front line employees based on needs assessments. Measure impact on learning, performance and business results. Acts as an influencer of work flow best practice sharing and standardization of ongoing care. Provide coaching to operations leaders to communicate, model and reinforce clinical, workflow and system expectations throughout the operation. Develop and implement communication and change management plans to drive work flow execution for strategic initiatives. Designs and delivers presentations to executive sponsors and other key stakeholders to report on resource needs, results and issues that are of immediate risk. Develop and implement measurement and auditing process to ensure workflow sustainability and meet regulatory, regional, departmental and individual metrics. Identify program, departmental and individual work flow and system deficiencies and develop strategies for closing gaps.
- Process Improvement: Use process improvement tools and techniques to improve patient care experience; collaborate with business partners to set clear goals and metrics for improvement. Analyzes departmental /clinical workflows to identify areas of opportunity for improvement including financial efficiencies; conduct analysis and documentation of current and future state workflows. Design, develop and implement decision and systems support tools to further enhance workflow efficiencies; Participate in key meetings to capture cross work being done within the region that could be integrated to improve efficiency and success of strategic initiatives. Troubleshoots workflow issues and works through barriers to achieve results by collaborating effectively with leaders and end users. Assess issues that may have operational impacts. Present workflow product to sponsors and business owners for review and approval; ensure entry into regional document repository. Establish metrics and measure performance impact of process changes; report results to sponsors and other stakeholders. Develop and implement plans for process control and sustainability.
- Epic / Informatics: Conducts Epic system testing including any configurations, customizations, and new releases, prior to product implementation. Makes appropriate recommendations for system improvements and determines feasibility and advisability of system changes. Collaborates with KPHC team to troubleshoot Epic system issues and assists with the development of ongoing maintenance and clinical support tools for the Epic system.
- Minimum eight (8) years of health care experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of clinical experience.
- Bachelors of science in nursing, healthcare administration OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Registered Professional Nurse License (Georgia) required at hire
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate within 24 months of hire
- Outstanding presentation/facilitation skills.
- Excellent consulting and collaboration skills.
- Strategic thinking expertise and strong business acumen understands organizational environment and impact on project initiative success.
- Ability to analyze and make process improvement recommendations based upon performance data.
- MS Office Proficiency (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Minimum five (5) years of clinical experience in an ambulatory care setting preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience and/ or project leadership expertise.
- Experience with RIM, Lean, or other process improvement/quality assurance methodologies.
- Experience working with senior level managers.
- Experience using Visio.
- Masters degree in nursing, healthcare administration, business, Process Improvement OR six (6) years of experience in a directly related field.
- Project management skills expertise.
- Change Management expertise.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest