Director, Organizational Culture and Change Management LeaderAtlanta, GA
The KP Digital experience is a people experience. The products and solutions we create impact Kaiser Permanente’s more than 12 million members and their families, all working toward total health. Our goal is simple — center on the everyday moments that matter for our members, care teams, brokers, and employees, and make them better with innovative digital products. KP Digital team members are agile and with sharp attention to detail, who apply creative, out-of-the-box thinking and active listening skills in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders like physicians, hospital leaders, health plan market leaders, and more. Join us for the opportunity to define what good looks like in digital health and make an impact along the way.
- Level: Director/Senior Director
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
These are the traits of the most successful members of our digital team.
More About Kaiser Permanente
Leading in a Crisis
Prat Vemana and his team had to respond quickly to execute and mobilize a strategy for the pandemic that would work across the company’s vast integrated health system.
The Webcam Will See You Now
Telemedicine apps, invented for rural patients, have a critical new role during the coronavirus: keeping you and doctors at a safe distance.
We truly believe ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. If you are change-ready and change-driven, join an environment where innovation is both the standard and something we can all contribute to.
Director, Organizational Culture and Change Management Leader
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
At KP Digital, we are obsessed with shaping the future of healthcare. Relying on our product and experience-first mindset coupled with the right digital tools and platforms, we’re building a digital and product practice that is laser-focused on creating the best possible experience for our members, our employees, our clinicians and care teams, and our employers and brokers. From discovery to delivery, we value an end-to-end approach that is strategic, thoughtful, collaborative, creative, and human-centered.
We are looking for a collaborative, customer-focused Director to lead change and internal communication efforts for a cross-functional organizational transformation. Working closely with leaders in product management, experience design, engineering, architecture, and other key stakeholders, this role will design and shape the people, processes, and programs needed to drive change adoption. This position will report to the VP of Transformation Office and play a critical role in driving transformational change throughout KP Digital.
• Change Management and Communications advisor to Digital Leadership
• Create change management strategy and plan, maximizing stakeholder change readiness and adoption
• Assess organizational change risks and develop mitigation plans
• Drive solutions and execution plans to activate strategy at multiple levels of the organization across functions
• Assist teams to determine the impact of change, both in a predictive and retrospective view
• Support training and documentation efforts related to change
• Continuous alignment with functional talent stewards tracking cultural & technical adoption
This managing level position is business leader that is responsible for the development, tracking, maintenance, and reporting of performance metrics (for example, data quality, customer metrics, financials). The role oversees the delivery of analytics to evaluate and ensure efficient, cost effective operational solutions which support systems processes and functional requirements, as well as the resolution of problems in technology and business solutions. This position provides senior leadership with information on trends and legislative changes in healthcare technology and information systems and consults with various departments and IT managers to ensure to ensure general security-physical, infrastructure, network, application controls are in place, and to influence and establish cross-functional and/or cross divisional task forces to identify and document functional requirements, workflow, information sources and system specifications.
- Directs the operation of multiple units and/or departments by identifying customer and operational needs; analyzing resources, costs, and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; gaining cross-functional support for business plans and priorities; translating business strategy into actionable business requirements; obtaining and distributing resources; setting standards and measuring progress; removing obstacles that impact performance; guiding performance and developing contingency plans accordingly; and ensuring products and/or services meet customer requirements and expectations while aligning with organizational strategies.
- Demonstrates continuous learning and maintains a highly skilled and engaged workforce by aligning resource plans with business objectives; overseeing the recruitment, selection, and development of talent; motivating teams; preparing individuals for growth opportunities and advancement; staying current with industry trends, benchmarks, and best practices; providing guidance when difficult decisions need to be made; and ensuring performance management guidelines and expectations drive business objectives and results.
- Forecasts business's future technical and operational information needs.
- Partners with Executive Leadership to develop and define the technology strategy.
- Aligns strategic plans with business unit and KP's national and regional strategies.
- Directs the analysis of region-wide, complex information systems needs in project areas such as new business operating models, innovative approaches to IT solutions support, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
- Oversees the implementation of cross-initiative technology or business process integration plans.
- Provides leadership through functioning as the key liaison and/or escalation point for business system, data, and/or process initiatives.
- Consults on inter- and/or intra-regional systems and business process activities.
- Provides leadership in the development of cross-organizational relationships in support of the department's objectives to address business and/or technology issues.
- Consults on the integration of application systems regarding their operational and training implications.
- Provides strategic direction and serves as a liaison to ensure technology or process owners have access to the required information and training for effective system or process operations.
- Negotiates agreements on deliverable due dates, requirements, and resources with leadership.
- Develops, prepares, and utilizes reports to track operational performance across the full system lifecycle within and across business functions or areas.
- Oversees the development and implementation of effective resource (for example, associates, vendors, infrastructure) capacity planning, demand management, and workforce planning.
- Develops, tracks, and oversees annual IT staffing, purchasing and operations, and capital budgets.
- Ensures the development, tracking, maintenance, and reporting of performance metrics (for example, data quality, customer metrics, financials).
- Reviews and leverages summary performance metrics and outcomes to drive ongoing operational changes and improvements.
- Oversees the delivery of analytics to evaluate and ensure efficient, cost effective operational solutions which support systems processes and functional requirements.
- Oversees and/or ensures departmental support in the development, implementation, and the maintenance of a comprehensive and integrated data quality improvement and training program.
- Oversees the resolution of problems in technology and business solutions.
- Provides senior leadership with local, national, and international trends and legislative changes in healthcare technology and information systems.
- Oversees technologies, systems solution design, data, and metrics to ensure alignment with the organization's vision, goals and objectives.
- Ensures alignment, coordination and appropriate representation with other National Initiatives.
- Oversees the preparation of source documents and technical/business manuals and enforces the use of established and documented IT processes, tools, and best practices.
- Consults with departments and IT managers to ensure general security-physical, infrastructure, network, application controls are in place.
- Provides consultation and serves as a liaison to departments and IT managers to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery-procedures and infrastructure procedures are in place.
- Partners with departments and IT managers to influence and establish cross-functional and/or cross divisional task forces to identify and document functional requirements, workflow, information sources and system specifications.
- Ensures departments maintain a knowledge repository of current technology and business processes.
- Reviews and summarizes research on topics related to technology and business initiatives for leadership and other key stakeholders.
Greenwood Plaza IT, 6560 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village,Colorado, 80111 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-IT-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Director/Senior Director Specialty: IT Business Operations Department: KPIT ADMIN - KPD T AND O - 9601 Travel: No Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Perks & Benefits
Our compensation and benefits are designed to help you and your family stay healthy and thrive in and beyond work.
Medical, Vision, & Dental
Education & Tuition
Career Growth & Development
Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Leave
As a new organization, KP Digital will reinvent how we approach digital challenges — from the products we create to the way we work to the talent we hire. As part of this new team, you must be as knowledgeable as you are curious, willing to try new things, even if it means failing fast. We foster a culture of learning but leave your path up to you. In every opportunity we see growth, and in this growth you could see limitless opportunities.
What Our People Say
Data Science & Analytics
“Every day, I leverage technology to power digital transformation in health care and deliver meaningful and impactful experiences for our members. More importantly, I enjoy working with team members and leaders who are vested in your success at KP Digital!”
“I work with a highly collaborative and inclusive team of designers, researchers, product owners, and engineers. We’re committed to a design centric decision-making process and providing the best digital experiences we can.”
Consumer Experience Engineering
“KP Digital employees are assured of career growth through a wide spectrum of ongoing training opportunities that include essential soft skills as well as upcoming new technologies.”
Consumer Experience Engineering
“Working for KP Digital helped me realize my dream of impacting the community by applying a digital first mindset to the solutions we create. I am very fortunate to work with a high performing and passionate team committed to making things happen!”
Don’t be shy. Meet a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event.