ED, Center for Research and Evaluation, Georgia
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- The Center’s Executive Director is responsible for providing strategic vision and leadership, and for operational and administrative oversight, of the research activities conducted by KP Georgia. Growing and diversifying the Center’s research agenda, as well as its external partnerships and funding streams, are important job accountabilities.
- The Executive Director partners with the KP Georgia market’s leadership team. The leader will cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships and set direction with high standards of scientific rigor and integrity to help solve critical quality of care delivery issues.
- The Executive Director should be an accomplished researcher with a proven track record of obtaining and leading federally funded or equivalent research grants. This leader will also have a track record of leading multi-disciplinary research teams.
- The Executive Director also fosters and nurtures collaborative relationships with national and state opinion leaders and funders. Some personal scholarly work is expected, although leadership and administration are priorities.
- The Executive Director should exemplify high ethical professional, compliance, and moral standards and maintain the respect of colleagues.
- Minimum ten (10) years of research experience involving human subjects in such areas as health services research, translational research, program evaluation, epidemiology, preventive services, health policy, clinical trials and/or other related research areas.
- Minimum three (3) years leading multi-disciplinary research teams.
- An advanced degree (e.g., MD, PhD, or other equivalent doctoral degree).
- Management experience that includes administration and budget oversight.
- Experience guiding complex, large-scale research projects.
- Leadership skills that include strategy setting as well as influencing change & achieving collaboration in a complex environment.
- Publications in peer reviewed journals, including multiple first-authored papers.
- Success in obtaining federal grants or equivalent.
- Preferred experience - conducting research within an integrated health care system.