ED, Consumer Digital Product ManagementLocation: Atlanta, GA Additional Locations:
Pleasanton Tech Cntr Building A 4460 Hacienda Dr., 4460 Hacienda Dr. Bldg. A, Pleasanton,California, 94588 Job Number: 888536 Date posted: 06/30/2020
Reporting into the Vice President, Digital Product Management, this position will be accountable for developing the vision and strategy for consumer products and working with cross-functional groups to implement the strategies. As the voice of Kaiser Permanente consumers, this position is essential to setting the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition or enhancements for key consumer products. As such, the role requires deep product management expertise needed to make strategic product decisions through analyzing market and competitive conditions and laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on consumer needs. The role builds critical cross-functional partnerships between engineering, design, and architecture, and will help set the direction for how our consumer experiences evolve.
- Product vision and strategy: Define long-term vision and product strategy for consumer products, capitalizing on expertise in consumer-facing healthcare. Work closely with relevant KPIT partners and business teams, Regional Permanente Groups and KPPG to drive the development of next generation products consumer to Kaiser-s vision for the consumer experience.
- Own robust processes, tools, and operating mechanisms to guide product management teams, ensuring alignment with key market, technical and clinical discoveries and trends, consumer needs, and competitive offerings.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of the market and competition as relevant to consumers, identifying and anticipating market opportunities, overseeing the execution of competitive assessments, and driving innovation.
- Develop, approve and align product OKRs across consumer products and with broader KP Digital product vision and strategy
- Define high-level product features and performance requirements and tradeoffs; guide and support internal teams during consumer product development and operationalization, provide active support for product launch, and ensure optimization of business performance until product end-of-life.
- Product Roadmap, Requirements, and Development: Develop and enhance multiple consumer product groups by anticipating emerging technology, turning consumer insights into actionable priorities, collaborating with senior leadership to ensure alignment between product roadmap and business strategies, and developing and owning roadmaps across consumer product groups.
- Predict risks and dependencies; take proactive measures to remedy issues; navigate ambiguous challenges effectively
- Enable product management driven decision making, empowering roles within consumer product management to execute on roadmap, prioritizing consumer product backlog, and overseeing the development of user and business acceptance criteria and product roll out strategy
- Ensure alignment with IT organization-s technical standards and overarching vision to ensure long-term roadmap integrity
- Develop recommendation for funding required across consumer product groups to execute on consumer vision and strategy, communicating as input for enterprise product funding recommendation
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Lead empowered product managers across multiple consumer product management reams
- Build and foster collaborative relationships with key partners (e.g., business leaders, Design, Engineering, Analytics) by driving priorities across KP Digital and role modeling transparency
- Craft and develop the best solutions to business challenges by communicating requirements to key partners (e.g., business leaders, Design, Engineering, Analytics); engaging closely with key partners to determine the best consumer product and business strategies, including implementation methods and reasonable schedule
- Communicate consumer product roadmaps and priorities, collaborate across product areas for roadmap prioritization, and gain buy-in from executive-level leadership
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant industry experience with product development and/or commercialization including lifecycle product management
- Minimum four (4) years of experience managing, mentoring, motivating and growing a mature and goal-driven delivery team; strong history of developing people, both technically and individually.
- Bachelor-s degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, or related field.
License, Certification, Registration
- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to lead a team to create and articulate a strong product vision and strategy and carry it all the way to tactical planning and successful execution in a dynamic healthcare market.
- Ability to effectively translate a large amount of complex customer, clinical, market, and technical data from multiple sources into a clear value proposition and to articulate and communicate this value proposition to a range of external and internal audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and incorporate new technologies such as clinical informatics, mobile platforms, and big data to provide a clear competitive advantage to existing portfolios and create opportunities for new products and services.
- Ability to serve as a collaborative and effective partner with business and IT executives; high business acumen.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Master-s degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
November 26, 2019
"Great team to work with and that is becuse of the expert managment team there."
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente for more than 3 years
Great Position, Great Work, Great people to work with, Great environment to work in. Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.