EPIC Trainer Senior
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Conducts technical computer training courses for internal staff. Uses needs assessment tools to determine effectiveness of proposed training programs. Interacts with functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses. Prepares lesson plans including the method, media, and documentation to be presented. Instructs participants in classroom lectures. Schedules courses, registers students and marks attendance in the Learning Management System. Conducts follow up to determine applicability of course material.
- Determines and prioritizes key short and long range learning goals and objectives in alignment with company/regional strategic goals and direction.
- Provides needs assessments and on-going analysis of learning programs to insure effectiveness of interventions and programs delivered.
- Provides consultation, guidance, and coordination to clients for the training on operating of automated systems and/or soft skills.
- Researches emerging trends in learning methods.
- Designs complex and original technical and non-technical training programs for employees and management.
- Delivers and facilitates professional level programs for employees and management.
- Implements agreed on training programs including coordination, budgets and effectiveness metrics.
- Coaches, mentors, supports and serves as consultant to all levels of management and teams to ensure success.
- Provides leadership and support to associate and intermediate level training consultants.
- Minimum five (5) years in conducting presentations and developing training/organizational development programs.
- Bachelors degree in education, computer science or instructional design, OR four (4) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Health care experience.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of business operations, management practices and principles.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and ability to apply principles in a computer training environment.
- Working knowledge of data collection, analysis and statistical techniques. Functional Knowledge & Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and ability to apply adult learning theory and methods to any learning situation.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Proficient in use of: word processing, spreadsheets & scheduling software.
- Minimum five (5) years of IT training experience.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest