Executive Director, Digital Search & Personalization TechnologyLocation: Atlanta, GA Additional Locations:
Pleasanton Tech Cntr Building A 4460 Hacienda Dr., 4460 Hacienda Dr. Bldg. A, Pleasanton,California, 94588 Job Number: 885031 Date posted: 05/18/2020
- Design and implement world class Search solution that generates high quality, scalable features that delivers a -wow- experience to our consumers
- Continually develop and integrate enrichment algorithms to improve search quality and value
- Focus Search product roadmap on achieving business and user metrics that matter and making ruthless decisions about what to do (and equally important, what not to do)
- Continually improve search quality and performance through the use of data, metrics and analysis
- Help teams understand and internalize consumer insights, choices and preferences and influence product prioritization and roadmap
- Inform and update executives and stakeholders on product performance, plans and progress towards business and consumer metrics
- PERSONALIZATION: Develop and lead strategy for development teams to deliver best-in-class personalization technology capabilities through optimal mix of in-house and third party solutions, leveraging data across multiple ingestion points, algorithms and delivery/activation capabilities
- Architect and project manage the development of product recommendations and personalization offers technical capabilities
- Lead business/foundational/platform-based features/initiatives spanning across applications and environments, involving multiple iterations
- Leverage analytics and data science teams for actionable insights, algorithms and test design
- Continuously mature and enhance personalization strategies through the use of customer insights, industry examples and leadership input
- Lead the creation of new technical personalization capabilities and features to be developed and tested through iterative frameworks
- Partner with stakeholders to identify, develop, and test new personalization tactics/capabilities that drive total enterprise traffic and improve customer value perception
- TEAM LEADERSHIP AND EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATIONS: Support squad team members on deliverables by removing road blocks and addressing challenges as needed
- Inform leadership and key stakeholders of performance.
- COMPLIANCE AND INTEGRITY: Models and reinforces ethical behavior in self and others in accordance with the KP Principles of Responsibility, adheres to organizational policies and guidelines, supports compliance initiatives, maintains confidences, admits mistakes, conducts business with honesty, shows consistency in words and actions, and follows through on commitments.
- All leaders are accountable for communication, implementation, enforcement, monitoring, and oversight of compliance policies and practices in their departments.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience with search-related technologies, such as Lucene, Elasticsearch, Spark, Solr, etc., marketing, business brand or customer engagement strategy.
- Working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence Learning technologies, such as Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration and consensus without clear authority.
- An ambitious and pioneering leader who has strong business acumen, experience with technology including value chain, strategy development and leading people.
- Data-driven, agile mindset and encourages team to generate bold and innovative solutions.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
November 26, 2019
"Great team to work with and that is becuse of the expert managment team there."
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente for more than 3 years
Great Position, Great Work, Great people to work with, Great environment to work in. Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.