HP Trainer Senior
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
The HP Senior Trainer combines knowledge and skills in training and education with experience in Epic applications and functionality to design and deliver high quality training programs. As a member of the Systems Training and Publications Team, you will develop and deliver virtual and in-person training, facilitate simulations, and support project work to create job aides, reference guides, and training resources. Strong skills in collaboration, communication, project management, teamwork, and the ability to create a safe and supportive learning environment are essential to this role.
Conducts technical computer training courses for internal staff. Uses needs assessment tools to determine effectiveness of proposed training programs. Interacts with functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses. Prepares lesson plans including the method, media, and documentation to be presented. Instructs participants in classroom lectures. Schedules courses, registers students and marks attendance in the Learning Management System. Conducts follow up to determine applicability of course material.
- Determines and prioritizes key short and long range learning goals and objectives in alignment with company/regional strategic goals and direction.
- Provides needs assessments and on-going analysis of learning programs to insure effectiveness of interventions and programs delivered.
- Provides consultation, guidance, and coordination to clients for the training on operating of automated systems and/or soft skills.
- Researches emerging trends in learning methods.
- Designs complex and original technical and non-technical training programs for employees and management.
- Delivers and facilitates professional level programs for employees and management.
- Implements agreed on training programs including coordination, budgets and effectiveness metrics.
- Coaches, mentors, supports and serves as consultant to all levels of management and teams to ensure success.
- Provides leadership and support to associate and intermediate level training consultants.