Principal Architect Information Security
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Drives the execution of multiple work streams by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and updating new procedures and policies; gaining cross-functional support for objectives and priorities; translating business strategy into actionable business requirements; obtaining and distributing resources; setting standards and measuring progress; removing obstacles that impact performance; guiding performance and developing contingency plans accordingly; solving highly complex issues; and influencing the completion of project tasks by others.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by soliciting and acting on performance feedback; building collaborative, cross-functional relationships; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership; influencing, mentoring, and coaching team members; fostering open dialogue amongst team members; evaluating and responding to the strengths and weaknesses of self and unit members; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Leads development of the architecture strategy and technology direction over technical domains by collaborating with executives to translate business and IT objectives into architectural approach.
- Provides expertise and shares an understanding of current capability gaps, architectural gaps, and market and industry trends that can be used to set future direction.
- Leads the definition and communication of architecture standards, guidelines, and statements of direction by providing expertise and guidance to architects on the design and establishment of architecture standards to ensure alignment with IT strategy and target architecture.
- Reviews, contributes to, and approves architecture standards or controls which allow business needs to be met.
- Develops and establishes architectural best practices that guide the design of technology solutions.
- Develops and maintains the architecture for assigned domain(s) (for example, data, infrastructure), and takes accountability for ensuring alignment with IT strategy and target state architecture.
- Provides the vision for strategic roadmaps to align business, applications, data, integration, and/or infrastructure architecture.
- Manages the development of transition plans for moving from the current to the target state architecture.
- Provides consulting to architects on developing architecture designs.
- Helps create the vision for adopting new high-impact technologies by researching technical trends and developments.
- Partners with IT and business senior leadership to facilitate and influence decisions regarding technology investment.
- Drives innovation across the team using a deep understanding of how enterprise architecture works within the organization.
- Takes accountability for ensuring adoption of architecture best practices for assigned domain(s) and educates others throughout the organization on the function of architecture methodologies, governance, and standards by serving as a subject matter expert across business and/or IT teams, and presenting to internal and external audiences, including senior leadership.
- Builds partnerships with architects and other stakeholders to facilitate the continuous development and drive consensus on changes to the companys architecture practices.
- Takes accountability for ensuring appropriate reporting to executives, business leaders, and IT management to communicate the impact of architecture practices.
- Minimum six (6) years experience in information security, including at least Minimum three (3) years in security architecture for a medium to large size organization.
- Minimum three (3) years experience with modeling techniques (e.g., BPMN, UML, ER).
- Minimum four (4) years experience translating solution requirements into technical architecture requirements.
- Minimum four (4) years in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Business, or related technical field and Minimum ten (10) years IT experience delivering technical solutions, including at least Minimum four (4) years in IT architecture. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Four (4) years experience working with and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g., PCI, SOX, HIPPA) for enterprise IT solutions.
- Four (4) years information security experience as a subject matter expert working across two or more technology layers (e.g., application, network, platform, data).
- Four (4) years experience designing security architecture for current and emerging technology landscape (e.g., enterprise email, network, cloud, big data, wireless, etc.).
- Four (4) years experience translating business requirements and priorities into security architecture standards.
- Two (2) years experience developing and implementing organizational functions, processes, and/or artifact templates.
- Three (3) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with executive leadership (e.g., Vice President level and above)
- Four (4) years experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization.
- Four (4) years experience working with IT vendors.
- Six (6) years experience architecting, designing, and implementing enterprise-scale, high volume, high availability systems.
- Three (3) years experience with commercial off-the-shelf package integration.
- Three (3) years data architecture experience.
- Three (3) years application architecture experience.
- Three (3) years infrastructure architecture experience.
- Three (3) years information security experience.
- Three (3) years experience working with large corporate or enterprise business systems.