Principal IT Engineer Applications
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum five (5) years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (e.g., SDLC).
- Minimum two (2) years in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum eight (8) years experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Four (4) years experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions.
- Four (4) years experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems.
- Three (3) years experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization.
- Three (3) years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization.
- Three (3) years of development experience with .NET (C#, VB, .NET)
- Three (3) years of development experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Three (3) years of development experience with Agile Methodology
- Three (3) years of development experience with responsive UI (HTML 5, CSS3, etc.)
- Three (3) years of development experience with SharePoint
- Three (3) years of development experience with SQL Server