Project Manager II
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
This individual level contributor is primarily responsible for executing a project plan, conducting Agile and Waterfall methodologies, and serving as a liaison for internal customers, third party vendors and senior management.
- Completes work assignments by following procedures and policies, and using data and resources; collaborating with others to address business problems; adhering to established priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; occasionally identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing information with coworkers and customers; listening and responding to performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Manages projects of medium size or complexity, or components of a larger project.
- Develops and executes project plans which include schedule and resource forecast.
- Manages project financials for medium size projects.
- Manages project performance (e.g., on time, on budget, within scope and with quality) and provides input and justification for costs and budget impact.
- Manages project activities related to organizational change management (e.g., development and execution of user adoption, implementation, and training plans) as defined by the project.
- Ensures adherence to established processes and policies (e.g. SDLC including domain standards, Kaiser standards).
- Leads the allocation of resources, scheduling and tasks assignments by following proper project management practices.
- Manages the work of project teams.
- Assembles internal or external resources which ensure the alignment of team member skills and strengths with project demands.
- Promotes project vision and objectives with project team.
- Delivers individual performance feedback to team members.
- Monitors project risks with guidance from a more senior Project Manager and escalates when appropriate.
- Monitors the compliance of project plans by ensuring team members follow policies and procedures.
- Ensures the alignment, buy-in, and coordination of diverse project stakeholders by building rapport with internal customers, third party vendors, and senior management.
- Identifies and works closely with key stakeholders.
- Provides insight to key stakeholders and project sponsors by developing project goals, setting the prioritization of deliverables, discussing involvement of business processes (e.g. project change management, communication) and facilitating decisions necessary for project delivery.
- Communicates tough issues to stakeholders and keeps an independent opinion.
- Assists with reviews of vendor performance levels and ensures service level agreements are met.
- Supports the contract negotiation process with service vendors and reviews project invoices submitted by vendors for accuracy.
- Minimum three (3) years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of project life cycle methodologies (e.g., SDLC, PMI, organizational change).
- Minimum three (3) years experience managing project budgets.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or related field and Minimum three (3) years project work experience, including Minimum three (3) years providing project or team leadership. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Three (3) years experience developing project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) used to create project schedules and estimates.
- Two (2) years experience implementing large, complex projects in a corporate environment.
- Two (2) years experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- Three (3) years experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Three (3) years experience working with an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework.
- Four (4) years experience in business analysis.
- Two (2) years experience working in a large matrixed organization.
- Three (3) years experience working with Microsoft Project.
- Two (2) years experience in infrastructure implementation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.