Regional President - GA
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Drive operational excellence by executing on business and operational plans focused on accelerated growth in market share, ease and convenience of access, clinical quality outcomes, financial performance, and community involvement and leadership.
- Own the market’s P&L managing a budget to support performance and growth.
- Create a vision, strategy and capacity for growth (existing and new markets) and market leadership. Manage future growth amid rapidly evolving market dynamics.
- Own and lead the brand, the health plan, and healthcare delivery program in the market to ensure growth and sustainability.
- Drive capital planning processes to include facilities and IT.
- Wield resources and capabilities by engaging and leveraging shared services (e.g., health plan operations shared service team to deliver health plan products that meet the market’s needs).
- Drive innovation, transformation and performance improvement initiatives that achieve growth, affordability, service, and quality objectives.
- Stay abreast of the competitive market, industry, and government and regulatory environment to anticipate and assess implications for the local market, market, and enterprise.
- Develop a strong community and brand presence in the local market.
- Own the vision and direction of the market; leading change by engaging and influencing others and leading effectively in a shared service model with health plan and medical group.
- Demonstrate enterprise leadership – participate in the Regional President Group (RPG) and the National Executive Team (NET); sponsor and develop program-wide strategies and align market /enterprise strategies and initiatives.
- Manage organizational and local Board governance.
- Establish and leverage effective relationships in the community with business, government and community leaders.
- Build relationships with leaders of healthcare systems in the local market to deliver care.
- Develop a high performing leadership team, building leadership capacity and bench strength.
- Create and cultivate a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Drive and own building a sustaining, engaged and committed workforce and high performing culture that supports KP’s mission and enterprise/market/local objectives.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of broad experience including strong leadership and management experience around building high performing teams and a culture of accountability along with a deep understanding of health care industry dynamics and the managed care environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or executive graduate level work or four (4) years equivalent experience.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Development (GED) required.
- Successful performance as a Regional President requires a strong set of leadership and management skills as well as broad health care experience, including experience leading and developing health plan markets, having a proven track record of growth and positive financial results (including turnarounds and transformation efforts)
- In addition, the Regional President must have demonstrated leadership capacity to assume direct accountability for operations producing multi billion dollars in revenue and the ability to lead, motivate, coach, develop and mentor people to achieve agreed-upon results.
- The Regional President must have strong financial acumen, strategic thinking capacity, effective communication skills and a proven track record of building and maintaining effective partnerships with all internal and external constituents. He/she must be a leader who demonstrates the capacity to understand, appreciate and advance local market values and culture.
- The Regional President should be experienced in running an operation with P&L accountability and should have a deep understanding of health care delivery operations and health plan, health care financing and industry issues; solid health plan experience including Medicaid, Medicare, diverse funding arrangements and product portfolios.
- Hospital leadership experience is preferred.
- MBA preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.