Senior Director - IT ResiliencyLocation: Atlanta, GA Job Number: 968170 Date posted: 06/15/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum eight (8) years experience in business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery, or information security, including Minimum two (2) years managing multiple resiliency functions or domains.
- Minimum six (6) years supervisory experience.
- Minimum five (5) years managing operating budgets and/or project financials.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum twelve (12) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Four (4) years managing one or more resiliency functions or domains.
- Five (5) years experience working for a health care organization
- Five (5) years experience working for an IT organization
- Five (5) years experience overseeing projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- Four (4) years experience overseeing the development and management of vendor relationships.
- Six (6) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with executive leadership (e.g., Vice President level and above)
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) or other comparable business analyst or IT consulting certification
- DRII Certified Business Continuity Professional certification.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.