Human Resources & HRIS
Empowering People to Improve Health
At Kaiser Permanente, our organization is all about people — as individuals and as a team. We may be 200,000+ employees and physicians strong, but we act as one when it comes to empowering our members, colleagues, and communities to achieve their goals.
Senior Organizational Effectiveness ConsultantLocation: Atlanta, GA Job Number: 949849 Date posted: 04/14/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Responsible for the development of a region-wide leadership and talent development strategy including a three (3) year roadmap for growing bench strength across the organization.
- Partner and consult with Dir, Recruitment, Dir Learning and OD and Dir, Employee and Labor Relations to develop and implement integrated approach for leadership selection, development, performance management and compensation.
- Acting as a talent development business advisor on effective leadership development strategies to senior managers.
- Building effective relationships with stakeholders across all lines of business and shared service functions to assess talent, create effective development strategies and plans, as well as provide coaching support to managers and high potential leaders.
- Partnering and consulting with relevant HR Business Partners to deliver value across the region related to leadership development.
- Provides organization effectiveness consulting services for strategic initiatives within assigned function or region.
- Provides coaching to the most senior levels of leadership on organization-related issues.
Talent Management Assessment/Process/Program Development:
- Utilizing best-in-class talent development processes for assessment, design, development, communication, delivery, metrics, and reporting.
- Managing the regional talent pool data.
- Make recommendations based on talent assessment data for internal placements at the Senior Director level and above.
- Coaching leaders to provide effective developmental work experiences.
- Providing a variety of leadership and talent solutions to include job rotations, developmental assignments, action learning team assignments to grow leadership skills and expertise.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of tools and processes to create a region-wide developmental work assignment office.
- Develop a system to match employees with available work assignments.
- Deploy process to maximize the development these assignments.
- Track impact.
- Organizing, managing and measuring effectiveness of external programs and executive coaching across the region.
- Track, leverage and maximize coaching investments.
- Provides leadership to Learning and OD consultants and other project team or department members. Supporting Senior Leaders across the organization and influencing them without authority to continue to support leadership development.
- Using analytics, statistics, metrics and trends to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and sustain the momentum around leadership development efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining vendor relations as they relate to area of expertise.
- Designing, developing and facilitating highly effective leadership training programs for all levels of leaders.
- Develops and delivers presentations to executives and others, as required, on development strategies, programs, practices and issues.
- Develops and manages budget for specific functional area.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of progressive experience in Leadership Development and Organizational Effectiveness.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience managing the work of others.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working with executives.
- Masters degree in HRD/OD or related field OR six (6) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Outstanding facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated consultation skills and ability to effectively manage client relationships with leaders at all levels.
- Demonstrated expertise in leadership development and organizational effectiveness principles and methodologies (e.g. strategic planning, succession planning, assessment, development planning, executive coaching, executive selection, change management).
- Healthcare consulting experience.
- Minimum three (3) or more of the following certifications (e.g. SPHR/PHR, MBTI, Hogan, 360-feedback, change management, executive coaching) preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Human Resources Careers
Human Resources Careers
The work you do building engaged teams, promoting an environment of respect, and developing recruitment and retention strategies helps our employees realize their potential while strengthening the organization as a whole. Whether you specialize in recruiting, benefits and compensation, human resources information systems (HRIS), or training and development, you help identify, recruit, hire, and develop the talent that will define our future.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.