SQA Engineer Technical TestingAtlanta, GA
The KP Digital experience is a people experience. The products and solutions we create impact Kaiser Permanente’s more than 12 million members and their families, all working toward total health. Our goal is simple — center on the everyday moments that matter for our members, care teams, brokers, and employees, and make them better with innovative digital products. KP Digital team members are agile and with sharp attention to detail, who apply creative, out-of-the-box thinking and active listening skills in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders like physicians, hospital leaders, health plan market leaders, and more. Join us for the opportunity to define what good looks like in digital health and make an impact along the way.
- Level: Individual Contributor
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
These are the traits of the most successful members of our digital team.
More About Kaiser Permanente
Leading in a Crisis
Prat Vemana and his team had to respond quickly to execute and mobilize a strategy for the pandemic that would work across the company’s vast integrated health system.
The Webcam Will See You Now
Telemedicine apps, invented for rural patients, have a critical new role during the coronavirus: keeping you and doctors at a safe distance.
We truly believe ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. If you are change-ready and change-driven, join an environment where innovation is both the standard and something we can all contribute to.
SQA Engineer Technical Testing
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum two (2) years experience working with automation testing methodologies or Minimum one (1) year experience with automation and 1 year experience with technical testing methodologies.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in software or systems programming and/or scripting.
- Minimum one (1) year in an informal leadership role working with technical teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum six (6) years experience in SQA, software testing or related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years experience working with Web Services technologies for system or software testing.
- Two (2) years experience working with Mobile technologies for system or software testing.
- One (1) year of work experience in a role requiring interaction with leadership (e.g., Manager level and above)
- Three (3) years experience working in a large matrixed organization.
- Two (2) years experience working with IT vendors.
- Three (3) years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of software development life cycle(s) (SDLC).
- Two (2) years experience writing technical documentation in a software testing or quality assurance environment.
- Two (2) years experience working with integration technologies (e.g., web services, MQ).
- Two (2) years experience working in virtual testing environments.
- Two (2) years experience working in healthcare testing environments.
- Two (2) years experience testing business systems applications.
- Two (2) years experience working with data mart/data warehousing.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field.
- Quality Assurance Institute (QAI) or American Society for Quality (ASQ) or similar certification.
Location options: NCAL,SCAL,GA,WA,CO,OR,DC,MD or HI. (With the option of working mostly remote)
Corona Data Center Admin, 1830 California Ave., Corona,California, 92881
Greenwood Plaza IT, 6560 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village,Colorado, 80111
New Carrollton Administration, 4000 Garden City Dr., Hyattsville,Maryland, 20785 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-IT-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Specialty: Quality Assurance Department: KPIT ADMIN - KPD EXP ENG - 9601 Travel: No Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Perks & Benefits
Our compensation and benefits are designed to help you and your family stay healthy and thrive in and beyond work.
Medical, Vision, & Dental
Education & Tuition
Career Growth & Development
Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Leave
As a new organization, KP Digital will reinvent how we approach digital challenges — from the products we create to the way we work to the talent we hire. As part of this new team, you must be as knowledgeable as you are curious, willing to try new things, even if it means failing fast. We foster a culture of learning but leave your path up to you. In every opportunity we see growth, and in this growth you could see limitless opportunities.
What Our People Say
Data Science & Analytics
“Every day, I leverage technology to power digital transformation in health care and deliver meaningful and impactful experiences for our members. More importantly, I enjoy working with team members and leaders who are vested in your success at KP Digital!”
“I work with a highly collaborative and inclusive team of designers, researchers, product owners, and engineers. We’re committed to a design centric decision-making process and providing the best digital experiences we can.”
Consumer Experience Engineering
“KP Digital employees are assured of career growth through a wide spectrum of ongoing training opportunities that include essential soft skills as well as upcoming new technologies.”
Consumer Experience Engineering
“Working for KP Digital helped me realize my dream of impacting the community by applying a digital first mindset to the solutions we create. I am very fortunate to work with a high performing and passionate team committed to making things happen!”
Don’t be shy. Meet a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event.