Senior Cybersecurity Auditor
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; influencing team members within assigned unit; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership and mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Conducts or oversees business-specific projects by applying deep expertise in subject area; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies; developing work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; determining and carrying out processes and methodologies; coordinating and delegating resources to accomplish organizational goals; partnering internally and externally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating issues or risks as appropriate; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and evaluating recommendations made by others.
- Leads assessment of organizational activities designed to add value and improve the organizations operations by evaluating risks and controls; recommending improvements for the processes in focus; and implementing changes as appropriate.
- Manages the planning, scheduling, and supervision of assigned projects and staff in accordance with the audit plan, project budgets, and milestones; reviews and approves project risk assessments; develops audit or projects programs; reviews work papers or other documentation; approves/prepares reports; and adheres to professional standards.
- Partners with company leaders on risk matters and acts as an internal consultant on analyzing and interpreting organizational risks and/or mitigation strategies.
- Supports the development of the strategy and sets priorities for multiple client or functional areas by leveraging and engaging other members of the team; taking the lead role in driving client or functional area development based on risk assessment activities, client interactions, and industry knowledge; and directing the on-going risk assessment and audit planning process.
- Participates and/or leads department initiatives.
- Minimum two (2) years project management experience.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field AND Minimum seven (7) years audit or related business experience. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Five (5) years IT experience in audit, compliance, and/or risk management.
- Masters degree in IT or related field.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) OR Certified Public Accountant (CPA) OR Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
Kaiser Permanente Building, 500 NE Multnomah St., Portland,Oregon, 97232
Ordway, One Kaiser Plaza, Oakland,California, 94612
Waterpark II, 2530 S. Parker Rd., Aurora,Colorado, 80014 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Specialty: Audit Department: Po/Ho Corp - PO FIN-Internal Audit SVCS - 0308 Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.