Support the Bottom Line — and the Big Picture
Create the financial strategies that affect our patients, medical centers, and future. On this team, you'll provide the strategy recommendations that drive operational and process improvement, as well as face challenging opportunities to influence the future of health care.
Financial Planning Analyst IILocation: Aurora, CO Additional Locations:
Job Number: 796844 Date posted: 05/22/2019
- Accurate and timely completion of various forecasts.
- Accurate and timely completion of various reporting requirements.
- Executes assigned portions of the budget process consistent with required timelines and with quality outcomes.
- Provides a high level of service to customers of the department by responding timely and doing whatever is necessary to meet the needs of the customers.
- Capable of working in a team environment as demonstrated by a willingness to help other members of the team as necessary and taking on various responsibilities as they develop.
- Minimum two (2) years of progressively responsible financial planning or accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of assignments involving independent analytical and statistical analysis using computer spreadsheet modeling.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization in conducting, presenting and implementing financial analysis projects.
- This position may be filled at a higher grade, provided the candidate possesses appropriate qualifications.
- Master's degree in related field or CPA preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Accounting, Finance, & Actuarial Careers
Members of our accounting team support corporate projects and lend insight to areas such as financial reporting, tax planning and preparation, and audit management. This team also includes our audit professionals, who partner with financial and operational groups across the organization to analyze budgets and streamline procedures.
Supporting critical business functions such as financial services, national Medicare finance, strategic planning, auditing, and corporate finance, our finance professionals develop the strategies that enable us to meet our financial goals.
Applying probability and statistics to the practical problems of insurance, our actuarial team performs a variety of duties, including calculating the cost of premiums and policy values, preparing statistical studies, and forecasting financial results.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.