Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
This managing level employee is primarily responsible for overseeing financial transactions, analyses, and audits, serving as a main point of contact for outside contacts and agencies, and communicating results to senior management while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Pursues professional growth and provides developmental opportunities for others by soliciting and acting on performance feedback; building collaborative, cross-functional relationships; training and developing talent for growth opportunities; delegating tasks and decisions; fostering open dialogue amongst team members; executing performance management guidelines and expectations; and working closely with employees to set goals and provide open feedback and coaching to drive performance improvement.
- Manages designated work unit by translating business plans into tactical action items; ensuring all policies and procedures are followed; delegating tasks to meet goals and objectives; overseeing the completion of work assignments; aligning team efforts; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; removing obstacles that impact performance; and guiding performance and developing contingency plans accordingly.
- Supports financial transactions by preparing complex accounting activities and reconciliations leading to a complete set of accurate financial statements (e.g. journal entries, estimates, disbursements) in accordance with GAAP and company policies; reviewing and approving complex accounting activities prepared by others; and making recommendations.
- Conducts external reporting of Company financial information by completing, reviewing, and interpreting reports and analyses for statutory reporting to external agencies (e.g. IRS, Census Bureau, NAIC, FTC); identifying needs for new design for reports; maintaining relationships and working with external parties to resolve issues; and ensuring reporting requirements are met.
- Supports financial analyses by reviewing operational statistics to explain financial results, inform decision-making and take action to pursue efficiencies and quality financial outcomes; ensuring ad hoc request for analysis are completed; establishing data gathering methods; and providing expertise in data origination.
- Communicates financial results by developing and presenting conclusions about areas of accountability to appropriate levels of management in verbal and written form; documenting positions and processes in support of process improvement, knowledge retention, and audit requirements; and provides consulting services to individuals without finance training.
- Participates in finance system design, implementations, enhancements, and continuous improvements by reviewing flow of transactions through source systems; validating ongoing configuration decisions; reviewing systems in area of expertise to ensure that new systems, upgrades, and other system maintenance activities do not impact operations, financial statements, or leadership decision making.
- Monitors Company financial information by completing, reviewing, and interpreting standard and/or ad hoc reports (e.g., balance sheets, income statements, volume reporting, trade spending reports); evaluating validity of assets, liabilities, revenues, and operating expenses in conformity with GAAP and Company accounting policies; making recommendations; and communicating financial reporting to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Meets requirements of policies and procedures to remain compliant (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley, KP-NCO, POR) and ensures staff is compliant.
- Supports internal and external audits by communicating with auditors; being the point of contact for auditors; ensuring appropriate documents are completed; and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business, or related field AND Minimum six (6) years accounting or related business experience. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years supervisory experience
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above).
- One (1) year experience managing or taking accountability for operational or project budgets.
- Two (2) years project management experience.
- Four (4) years experience working with advanced functions of spreadsheet software (e.g., Excel), including graphics, pivot tables, macros and/or complex formulas.
- Three (3) years experience working with financial information systems.
- Four (4) years health care industry experience.
- Three (3) years accounting experience working for a health care organization.
- Two (2) years experience leading the testing and/or validation of financial system implementation or integration.
- Three (3) years experience in technical accounting, requiring the interpretation of accounting guidelines and documenting recommendations for accounting practices.
- Three (3) years experience in financial analysis.
- Three (3) years experience in financial reporting.
- Three (3) years audit or accounting firm experience.
- Three (3) years payroll accounting experience.
- Three (3) years statutory experience.
- Three (3) years experience with Hospital and Professional patient revenue accounting, including experience with government payers reimbursement.
- Three (3) years experience with pharmacy accounting ,including inventory management system or pharmacy revenue system.
- Three (3) years property and lease accounting experience.
- Masters degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).