Sr Systems Administrator DatabaseLocation: Aurora, CO Additional Locations:
Job Number: 888713 Date posted: 07/31/2020
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Social Science, Education, Business, Health Care or related field and minimum Three (3) years working in IT or operations. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years experience working with regulatory compliance.
- Two (2) years experience in database administration.
- Two (2) years experience in storage management and/or administration.
- Three (3) years system administration experience.
- One (1) year in an informal leadership role working with IT or operational teams.
- Three (3) years experience writing documentation or standard operating procedures related to system administration.
- MS:SQL Server certification.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
November 26, 2019
"Great team to work with and that is becuse of the expert managment team there."
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente for more than 3 years
Great Position, Great Work, Great people to work with, Great environment to work in. Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.