Consulting Data AnalystLocation: Bakersfield, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 800523 Date posted: 06/11/2019
- Develops reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information.
- Designs and generates tracking and monitoring tools.
- Designs and enhances databases.
- Designs menu systems that are effective and user-friendly.
- Participates in the development of outcomes and process measures, including technical specifications, to enable population measurement, guideline implementation, and evaluation.
- Maintains complex statistical routines, which may include the use of SAS, macros, vendor software, and software written by self and others.
- Tests and maintains data integrity.
- Minimum one (1) year of programming in either a reporting language, such as SQL, Visual Basic, C#, SAS or equivalent statistical analytical programming language required.
- Bachelor of arts or science degree in business, economics, finance, health care administration, computer science, public health administration, statistics, mathematics, operations research, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Strong ability to apply analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.
- Must be an independent self-starter.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership Environment.
- Experience with SQL, and SQL Reporting Services (SRSS) or experience with macros, AF, and SASGRAPHS, PROC Report andvstatistical procedures in SAS preferred.
- Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases preferred.
- Analytical consulting experience preferred.
- Project management experience desirable.
- Experience with, MVS/TSP or Windows 7 and Windows server 2008 operating systems preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 9, 2019
"Repeatedly voted Best Place to Work"
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years
Great company paid benefits, learning opportunities, diverse company base, flexible telecommute policy Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.