Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- One (1) year of recent (within the last three (3) years) experience as a LVN in an acute/outpatient setting.
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- Current Basic Life Support card.
- Must have valid California driver's license.
- Must show proof of insurance upon hire.
- May work every other weekend.
- May travel to outlying MOBs within the service are 50%