Physician Assistant I, Urgent Care Part-Time
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year experience unless specified by department.
- Graduate of an approved Physician Assistant Program
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Current California Physician Assistant License.
- *National certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) - (*Must be obtained from NCCPA for initial State PA license, need not be maintained).
- National Provider Identification Number (NPI).
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- DEA Registration Number.
- BCLS (ACLS, PALS if applicable).
• Will provide high-quality service and utilize excellent communication skills.
• Will be required to work rotating weekends and holidays as required for the dept.
• This is a combination schedule of 8 hour and 12 hour shifts.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.