Clinical RN - Vaccines, Baltimore Harbor MOB
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Administers all oral and injecting medications in the assigned clinical area.
- Ensures narcotics and drug supplies are available in the assigned clinical area and assures the proper security of all narcotics and controlled substances according to KP standards and applicable regulatory laws.
- Initiates and monitors IV therapy to therapeutic and diagnostic procedures.
- Provides ongoing assurance of functional emergency equipment and adequate emergency drug supplies.
- Responds to emergency situations throughout medical facility.
- Documents emergency situation to supervisor.
- Coordinates, implements, and evaluates patient teaching plans for areas of diabetes mellitus, hypertension, anticoagulant therapy, therapeutic diet instruction, weight control, and other areas as designated.
- Sets-up, performs, and/or assists with procedures as appropriate.
- Coordinates recovery care of patients post sedation.
- Ensures safety measures are instituted for all compromised patients receiving care.
- Triages walk-in patients as needed or assigned.
- Supervises patient flow and directs other clinical support staff in the delivery of patient care within the Health Care Team (HCT).
- Acts as a resource person to LPNs and Clinic Assistants.
- Acts as patient advocate and resolves problem within HCT.
- Brings unresolved issues to Clinical Coordinator's attention if unresolved within the team.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
• A least one (1) year of current experience HMO or ambulatory setting is required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Current RN license in appropriate jurisdiction is required.
• Current BLS certification is required.
• Passed a standard medication test is required.
• Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
• B.S.N. preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.