Technologist, Mammography, Beaverton, Day, On-Call
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Perform screening and diagnostic procedures, using knowledge, skills and abilities required for age of patient served, to include: Routine, biopsy/special procedure examinations in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Image acquisition and processing. Assist patient/transport.
- File work. Reception/computer. Quality control functions and troubleshoot equipment. Physician/staff communication. Restocking supplies/cleaning. Participates in on-call or standby schedule as required. (These percentages are representative for this position in the REGION. Specific percentages may change depending on work location). Other duties (as assigned).
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist (Washington) required at hire OR Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist License (Oregon) required at hire
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certificate - Mammography Technologist required at hire from American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Radiologic Technologist Certification from American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Basic Life Support within 1 months of hire
- Proof of continuing education.
- Demonstrates customer-focused service skills.
- Mandatory Infection Control education and training will occur on an annual basis.
- Knowledge and skills in Infection Control shall be evaluated annually on an oral or written basis per KPNW policy and/or requirements.
- Minimum one (1) year prior Mammography Tech work experience, preferably within the last three (3) years.
- Associates degree in Radiologic Science or related field.
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritization, planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making, judgment; technical skills; initiative; communication, interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational relations.
- On Call Position - Variable working days.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest