Support Starts With You
The backbone of our care team, you will greatly impact the work of our clinicians and physicians as well as improve our patients' experiences.
CRNA Ambulatory Surgery Center BellevueLocation: Bellevue, WA Job Number: 904529 Date posted: 09/30/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
LOOKING FOR CURRENT EXPERIENCE CRNA'S FOR OUR GROWING AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER!
Administer general anesthesia and select regional anesthetics for surgical patients and other related services, such as radiology. Support life functioning during the period anesthesia is administered. Insert select invasive monitoring devices and perform airway management procedures. Take appropriate corrective action for unexpected or abnormal patient responses during anesthetic delivery.
- Plans anesthetic management in collaboration with attending anesthesiologist.Assures availability and proper functioning of equipment, supplies and medications.
- Assures that an appropriate pre-anesthesia evaluation has been completed. Reassess the patient's condition and state of readiness for the planned anesthetic immediately prior to induction.Uses clinical knowledge and judgment to administer anesthetic agents, monitor vital signs and provide resuscitative care to maintain or stabilize the patient's condition in the perianesthetic period.
- Provides anesthesia care consistent with policies, rules and regulations of KFHPW.Accurately records anesthetic events on the anesthesia record in a prompt and legible fashion.
- Reports the patients perianesthetic course and related information to the personnel responsible for post anesthesia care.Communicates with the attending anesthesiologist about changes in the patient's condition that have impact on the perianesthetic course.
- Records post-anesthetic interviews on the patient's medical records. This recording should include the date, time and a description of presence or absence of anesthesia-related complications. Any complications should be reported to the attending anesthesiologist.Participates in departmental activities. Participates in the department's programs of continuing education. Offers professional skills to other departments.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Clinical Support Careers
Clinical Support Careers
Supporting members and patients as vital members of our care delivery team, our patient care services professionals include our medical assistants, sterile processing technicians, surgical technicians, nursing assistants, and so much more.
There is a deep breadth of clinical support career options that allow medical professionals to deliver quality health care to our patients. These roles are critical, instrumental, and unique, with a variety of career settings (inpatient, outpatient, home care) and departments. Opportunities to develop oneself, grow professionally, and transfer to new roles/locations make these roles especially rewarding.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!