Support Starts With You
The backbone of our care team, you will greatly impact the work of our clinicians and physicians as well as improve our patients' experiences.
CRNA - Ambulatory Surgery Center (Per-Diem, Bellevue)Location: Bellevue, WA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 775991 Date posted: 02/27/2019
- Plans anesthetic management in collaboration with attending anesthesiologist. Assures availability and proper functioning of equipment, supplies and medications.
- Assures that an appropriate pre-anesthesia evaluation has been completed. Reassess the patient's condition and state of readiness for the planned anesthetic immediately prior to induction. Uses clinical knowledge and judgment to administer anesthetic agents, monitor vital signs and provide resuscitative care to maintain or stabilize the patient's condition in the perianesthetic period.
- Provides anesthesia care consistent with policies, rules and regulations of KFHPW. Accurately records anesthetic events on the anesthesia record in a prompt and legible fashion.
- Reports the patients perianesthetic course and related information to the personnel responsible for post anesthesia care. Communicates with the attending anesthesiologist about changes in the patient's condition that have impact on the perianesthetic course.
- Records post-anesthetic interviews on the patient's medical records. This recording should include the date, time and a description of presence or absence of anesthesia-related complications. Any complications should be reported to the attending anesthesiologist. Participates in departmental activities. Participates in the department's programs of continuing education. Offers professional skills to other departments.
- Master's degree in anesthesia or nursing WITH a post-master's certification in anesthesia.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) and Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) in Washington by date of hire/transfer.
Certified as a CRNA by the AANA Council on Certification within six (6) months of date of hire/transfer OR eligible for certification exam.
- Master's degree from an AANA-accredited school of nurse anesthesia.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Clinical Support Careers
Clinical Support Careers
Supporting members and patients as vital members of our care delivery team, our patient care services professionals include our medical assistants, sterile processing technicians, surgical technicians, nursing assistants, and so much more.
There is a deep breadth of clinical support career options that allow medical professionals to deliver quality health care to our patients. These roles are critical, instrumental, and unique, with a variety of career settings (inpatient, outpatient, home care) and departments. Opportunities to develop oneself, grow professionally, and transfer to new roles/locations make these roles especially rewarding.
Discover the KP Difference
Visionary. Rewarding. Essential. These words describe the powerful work we do. Looking for more reasons to join our proud team? We've got ten compelling reasons right here!
Communication is vital to what we do every day. We value those who enhance our team with essential bilingual skills — allowing us to provide quality, inclusive care to everyone in our communities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.