Ambulatory Care Department Supervisor (RN), Pediatrics (Bellflower)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) years of clinical nursing experience in outpatient care required or other relevant clinical experience required
- Minimum one (1) years of supervisory or leadership experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or health care related field such as management OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Current California RN license required.
- AHA BLS required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, TJC, and other local, state, federal regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Clinical specialization in area of practice (e.g., pediatrics) preferred.
- Every other weekend
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.