Lvl II Staff RN - Clinic
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Current CA RN License
- 1-year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent experience in acute care or ambulatory care. ONS Provider Card required. PICC didactic course and PICC insertion experience, as applicable.
- Current ACLS card is required.
- Schedules may vary (Sunday to Saturday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm).
- Secondary Location : Bellflower Infusion Center. This position is to support the outpatient COVID infusion treatment
- This is a temporary position for approximately 3 months.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.