Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performs functions that support the pharmacists and technicians in the daily workflow of the pharmacy including prepackaging and labeling medications; stocking shelves; counting and pouring medications from stock bottles that have been pulled by licensed or certified staff; filing prescriptions; inventory functions; releasing refill medications and OTC products to patients; processing requests for refills when no changes are needed; handling non-professional phone calls including refill requests from patients; calling prescribers to obtain refill authorization, and prescription packaging and parcel management.
- Ensures patient safety by identifying opportunities to prevent unusual occurrences; consistently performing safety checks when dispensing medications; and taking appropriate steps to resolve and report unusual occurrences.
- Demonstrates dedication to evidence-based medicine by staying current on clinical initiatives and priorities.
- Supports and enhances Patient-centered Care efforts by facilitating patient-focused care through a collaborative team approach with patients, pharmacy staff, and other health care professionals.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Pharmacy Assistant License (Washington) required at hire
- Ability to use available resources and tools efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify specified issues and bring to attention of pharmacists.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- May be required to travel to other Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington locations as needed.
- Experience in a pharmacy environment.
- One (1) year of experience working in a customer service environment.
- Some college coursework.
- Knowledge of managed care health systems and evidence-based medicine theories.