Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
The opportunity to shape the future of a 75-plus year brand doesn’t come around very often in a brand marketer’s career. If that excites you and you’re passionate about working for a mission-driven organization dedicated to improving the health of our members and the communities we serve, then we want to hear from you.
The National Brand Strategy and Management team is in search of a high-utility, multi-purpose brand marketer with experience in brand strategy, digital/social marketing, or a related field. The individual we're seeking has a history of wearing multiple hats and is able to run methodical, well-organized team meetings while also being able to deliver on a strategic naming project, work through brand management and strategy 101, and deliver a sound recommendation.
Our team’s work culture is collaborative, organized, and driven. In addition to a variety of software tools, this role will utilize Wrike and PowerPoint.
This is currently a remote role that can be worked virtually from California, Oregon, or Washington State.
• Drives 2-3 major marketing projects concurrently.
• Evaluates and analyzes data to inform the strategic marketing direction for each initiative.
• Develops and communicates the marketing strategy (writes the marketing plan, documents the customer/member experience, presents the strategy to stakeholders).
• Assembles the marketing sub-team and drives the execution of the strategic direction, determining the best use of marketing resources to launch a project.
• Serves as a subject matter/technical expert to Consultant.
• Represents project work to the Marketing Director and other Marketing leadership.
• Minimum six (6) years of related experience.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
• Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
• Considered functional expert in field within KP.
• Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
• Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Minimum eight (8) years of experience, OR an MBA and four (4) years of related experience.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.