Broker Compensation Specialist II
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Responsible for the analysis and processing of broker establishment in KP systems including the validation and appointment through the appropriate State/Federal Regulatory agencies (ie. CA DOI), producing and securing signed Commission Agreement, and work to assure establishment in AP for payment and W9 reporting. In addition, responsible for processing and maintaining of broker data, commission schedules and payment processing are both accurate and timely utilizing a complex set of systems and process while assuring these fall within strict business and financial compliance and control.
- Under general supervision, reviews and processes basic level work items such as broker maintenance, commission schedule changes appt/licensing, broker of record changes and handles incoming broker phone inquiries.
- Process some more complex level work items such as commission reconciliation activities including adjustments.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing and analysis of high dollar and complex commission, rewards and bonus payment arrangements to brokers and consultants.
- Provides basic analysis of commissionable accounts.
- Researches issues and completes special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Processes very sensitive work in accordance with appropriate legal, compliance, state and regulatory requirements.
- Scope/Job Complexity: Works on assignments of moderate complexity and diverse scope. Works within accepted guidelines. May require coordinating with other departments or resources to accomplish desired outcomes.
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in a detailed accounting, health care operation, claims or complex multi-function service operation.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Intermediate spreadsheet (Excel) and word processing (Word) skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Thorough knowledge and/or experience working within financial or insurance industry experience desired.
- Associate's degree preferred, OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.