Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Business Process AnalystLocation: Burbank, CA Additional Locations:
Oakland Job Number: 816340 Date posted: 10/04/2019
- Process Mapping: Maps processes using defined methods.
- Process Recommendations: Prepares, possibly under the guidance of more senior analysts/consultants, process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses.
- Performance Management & Control: Participates in the documentation of performance metrics to establish process success. Gathers data post-implementation to measure outcomes and impacts.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Some knowledge of process improvement methodologies.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum two (2) years of process and/or project management, consulting, or related business experience preferred.
- Health care or insurance experience preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.