Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Business Systems Solution ConsultantLocation: Burbank, CA Additional Locations:
1800 Harrison 1800 Harrison, 1800 Harrison, Oakland,California, 94612 Job Number: 792853 Date posted: 06/03/2019
- History of becoming an expert on data availability and quality, gathering detailed business requirements, and the creativity to develop workable solutions for a wide range of customers.
- Served as liaison between IT and business teams; Able to breakdown complex technical concepts into business terms.
- Demonstrated ability to execute in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively under aggressive deadlines and in challenging settings.
- CRM application development related to Medicare.
- Development of complex reporting and analytical solutions.
- Extensive experience in PL/SQL Oracle including developing scripts for queries, tables and views; developing stored procedures, packages; connecting to remote databases via DBLink.
- Extensive experience in Excel including ODBC connections to Oracle databased, Pivot tables, macros, and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Expertise with Microsoft 365, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Tableau, and Cloudera.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Microsoft Dynamics.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.