Sales & Marketing
Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Copyeditor Reviewer Bilingual English / SpanishLocation: Burbank, CA Job Number: 877155 Date posted: 05/21/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- 25% Supervising projects and project teams.
- 75% tactically focused, driving project solutions.
- Works closely with team members to brainstorm and execute against developed strategies, creative briefs, product and program plans, expectations and goals to ensure that deliverables achieve the desired results.
- Works closely with team members to deliver successful concepts for projects and then execute them in a quality, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Works with other Creative and IT team members to improve product quality & efficiency.
- Engages with team resources aligned to business priorities as needed by design teams.
- Ensures the proper application of the Kaiser Permanente Style Guides, Brand Standards, interaction designs and design patterns across the enterprises' properties.
- Develops breakthrough designs to solve for components or redefine overall Best Practices.
- Delivers all projects in accordance with project timelines and overall initiative strategy.
- Supports projects with high-quality designs and speed-to-market, error-free execution.
- Mentors individual team members to constantly strive for excellence in the work they do.
- Ensures the customer/client/end user perspective is at forefront of all creative and interaction design decisions and initiatives.
- Surfaces and resolves conflict with minimal noise.
- Balances data, logic and intuition in decision making (e.g. balance creative and technical considerations in solutions for the Web space.
- Deals effectively with concrete, tangible issues as well as abstract, conceptual matters.
- Generates pragmatic, sensible and simple solutions to complex problems.
- Moves quickly to eliminate roadblocks.
- Medium job complexity.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!