Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Director, Customer Onboarding & ImplementationLocation: Burbank, CA Additional Locations:
1800 Harrison 1800 Harrison, 1800 Harrison, Oakland,California, 94612
San Diego Sales & Marketing Admin. 8889 Rio San Di, 8889 Rio San Diego Dr. 2nd Fl., San Diego,California, 92108 Job Number: 828518 Date posted: 10/23/2019
Responsible for leading a team of National Installation Consultants, who are responsible for the successful installation of all new fully insured national accounts customers and all self funded new and existing customers. Oversee all implementation work of the team and will be actively engaged in customer facing issue resolution and recovery on customer escalated issues. Collaborate with Regions and National Functions to define standard and consistent solutions to installing new and renewing customers as well as streamlining processes and improving the customer experience. Partner with National Sales Management to identify improvement opportunities in the customer on-boarding process and develop a strategy for the usage of the installation team on the fully insured renewal book of business. Focus on Case Installation metrics; including timeliness of the installation to the effective date, meeting customer commitment dates, quality and customer satisfaction.
- In addition to the Senior Manager role: Leads the management team to establish strategic plans and long term objectives for Case Installation. Leads the creation/ participation in cross functional goals and objectives. Overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities. Influences and leads the Regional and National CI teams to implement changes that correspond with the long term strategy of the CI Strategy Map. Oversee all implementation work and actively engage in customer facing issue resolution and recovery on customer escalated issues. Collaborate with Sales and Account Management and regional installation leaders to identify and act on opportunities. Overall accountability for Private Exchanges - understands overall process, assess and mitigate risk, endure successful implementation and ongoing operation. Evaluate Case Installation performance, business practices and metrics to ensure targets are met.
- Relationships - In addition to the Senior Manager role: Partner with regional Case Installation Managers and other PBCK and MSSA leaders to develop a culture of collaboration and accountability to drive performance against the goals of the National Case Installation team and the organization. Regional Product and benefit directors and operational partners. Regional case installation managers and teams. Regional claims administration and member service directors. Third party administrators. ED, KPIC Regulatory. ED, Self Funded Employer Services. ED, KPIC Infrastructure.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in management and leading cross-functional teams; (building teams, recruiting, building team environment, performance management).
- Minimum ten (10) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, health care administration or a related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- In addition to the Senior Manager role: Demonstrate knowledge of and skill in change management, conflict resolution, negotiations, customer service, group presentations, oral and written communication, team building, and results orientation.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.