Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Lead Project ManagerLocation: Burbank, CA Additional Locations:
1800 Harrison 1800 Harrison, 1800 Harrison, Oakland,California, 94612
Empire Corporate Plaza 10740 4th St., 10740 4th St., Rancho Cucamonga,California, 91730
California Service Center - Rio S.D. 8954 Rio San, 8954 Rio San Diego Dr., San Diego,California, 92108 Job Number: 777574 Date posted: 03/20/2019
- Manages complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity.
- Leverages knowledge and prior experience to develop appropriate solutions.
- Manages development of business case and may present business case.
- Matches appropriate methods to identified client needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the risk management process.
- Participates in the application of the risk management process.
- Leverages knowledge of and trains Project Management methodology, skills, tools for team members.
- Converts business cases to business plans.
- Develops and executes user training plans.
- Stays abreast of enterprise-wide projects.
- Develops framework and manages the tracking of interdependencies within or across projects.
- Accountable for coordination of collection and validation of business requirements.
- May determine the impact of current/existing technologies on the project.
- Works on assignments of diverse and complex scope.
- Interprets less defined guidelines to make recommendations for process improvements and/or enhancements.
- Requires complex planning to coordinate with other departments or resources.
- Oversees transition of project team members to new projects.
- Ensures lessons learned applied to future efforts.
- Minimum five (5) years of project management experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience re: use of change management process.
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrates understanding of and applies knowledge in all phases of the project delivery life cycle.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Change management experience
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.