Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Marketing Compliance Project Manager IILocation: Burbank, CA Additional Locations:
Kaiser Center 300 Lakeside St., 300 Lakeside St., Oakland,California, 94612 Job Number: 861229 Date posted: 02/18/2020
The Marketing Compliance Project Manager II manages the legal and regulatory review process for program-wide, regional, and local markets marketing projects for member, consumer and business-to-business audiences. The Marketing Compliance Project Manager II ensures that projects meet brand standards and marketing goals while also fulfilling legal, regulatory, and government relations requirements, including regional, federal, and Medicare compliance and false advertising guidelines. This position serves as the primary liaison to compliance and legal contacts in each region. As an advisor to Marketing staff, the Marketing Compliance Project Manager II regularly communicates changes in legal and regulatory, and government relations requirements.
The Marketing Communications Proj Mrg supports the Consulting Srvs team in ensuring that proj results fulfill client objectives, reflect KP brand standards, meet all required criteria for accuracy & compliance, & are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner. The Proj Mrg manages communications projs for multiple marketing & member retention programs for program-wide, regional, &/or srv area clients. This position supports the Communications Consultants in problem-solving, decision-making, & client contact. This position also collaborates w/Brand Mgmt, Creative Srvs, Operations & Production, & other Consulting Srvs staff to promote & support Shared Srvs Marketing Communications goals.
- Provides creative direction & tracks progress against objectives to ensure that proj solutions are appropriate for the targeted audience, meet proj specific criteria, reflect brand standards & are consistent w/strategic marketing & member retention goals.
- Develops communications proj plans of a strategic or complex nature, which identify key issues, problems, approaches, performance metrics & resources required, & designs processes to address these problems.
- Establishes effective professional business relationships w/clients either alone or in cooperation w/a Consultant.
- Instructs & educates clients on all aspects of proj. Accountable for the development of proj documentation for executives & other key clients to facilitate sharing of proj outcomes & best practices.
- Assists Consultants in developing Marketing Communications plans that support strategic marketing efforts. In support of the Consultant, may meet w/clients to analyze short & long-term business requirements.
- Assists in the development of training & mentoring new Proj Mrgs & Proj Coordinators.
- Cultivates & reinforces appropriate group values, norms, & behaviors. Provides guidance to team on performance & productivity issues.
- Establishes team membership & negotiates time commitments & resource allocation.
- Designs research plans for data gathering & analysis, & leads the assessment of the collected data & development of action plans.
- Plans & facilitates meetings, making formal presentations to various audiences that establish the procedures regarding the implementation of proj outcome.
- Provides leadership to communication proj teams in support of high-impact, multifaceted marketing & member retention programs.
- Projs are typically divisional, regional & (in some cases) multiregional in scope; they are also strategic & complex, requiring in-depth evaluation of key issues.
- Proj outcomes must serve to effectively differentiate KP's market position to a broad array of targeted member, prospective member &/or purchaser audiences.
- Proj results must meet strategic objectives as well as demonstrate appropriate & consistent application of Kaiser Permanente brand identity standards.
- Drawing on extensive experience & skills, may lead multidisciplinary, interdepartmental teams on high visibility, complex member, marketing & new media projs designed to increase recognition of Kaiser Permanente as a leader in quality health care.
- Plays a pivotal role in identifying key issues, formulating proj direction, facilitating problem-solving & bringing projs to closure.
- Recommends solutions, communicates progress & evaluates results to ensure that proj outcomes are appropriate for the targeted divisional or regional audience, meet proj-specific criteria, reflect brand standards for design/voice/style & are consistent w/strategic marketing & member retention goals.
- This job description is not all encompassing.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in writing and editing, leading marketing communications projects for diverse market segments, audiences and industries (consumer and business-to-business), and developing and implementing strategic and tactical communications plans.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising or design or other related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Creative and independent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Thorough familiarity with computer-based publications design and reproduction processes.
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Portfolio of work samples must demonstrate mastery of complex, high-impact projects.
- Demonstrated ability to determine key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multi-disciplinary perspectives.
- Effective leadership, communications project management, and consulting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze key project issues and recommend appropriate communications solutions.
- Demonstrated success in leading strategic project teams with multiple stakeholders.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Communications project management experience in health care preferred.
- Master's degree in above subjects is preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
January 11, 2020
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Interesting and challenging projects, excellent benefits, awesome co-workers, and ability to work from homeFull Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.