Marketing Program Manager IV
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Kaiser Permanente National Marketing is creating a new function, the “Integrated Agency Team” (IAT), and we are looking for a senior marketer to lead this team and help in the creation of this function. A leader with robust experience in marketing across disciplines, who can help define the process, metrics, structure, governance, and relationship across multiple marketing agencies, as well as internal teams. This role will lead this function and will interact with multiple partners within the KP marketing and with our marketing agencies.
Like an agency Group Account Director, this role will manage the overall relationship with multiple agencies and will help facilitate their relationships with internal clients and stakeholders. This position’s primary goal is to maximize the effectiveness of the multiple agencies that make up the IAT, working both collaboratively and efficiently.
The Program Manager is responsible for designing and leading programs associated with strategic business issues and opportunities. The Program Manager may manage specific aspects of one or more programs, or multiple aspects of a single program within the organization. Criteria for moving from one level to the next includes greater skills and knowledge, built on experience (track record) and job assignments. This job family is intended for use in non-clinical/non-hospital settings. Must complete panel interview with PM Council members and receive level qualification for level 4.
• Lead challenging, large, complex work streams including cross-functional work streams with considerable program impact.
• Manage the overall priorities and objectives of the team so that time and resources are focused on the key areas.
• Routinely consulted by junior Program Managers regarding all aspects of program planning and scoping; Forecast and plan future resource needs in order to ensure program success.
• Create value and increase program value through efficient delivery using best-practice program management tools, methodologies and budget management.
• Review and evaluate analyses identifying the contributing factors of business value for programs and KP.
• Analyze complex work processes (involving multiple components/ participants) for improvement opportunities.
• Consider program interdependencies across multiple programs or program work streams.
• Routinely consulted by junior Program Managers in all aspects of risk management; Can anticipate potential issues before they are widely recognized and act decisively.
• Anticipate key business issues, and implement comprehensive recommendations to achieve desired outcome.
• Create new or adapt existing analytical methods and tools to solve problems.
• Define alternative/compromise solutions that address others' fundamental concerns and impacts on longterm relationships.
• Anticipate and define barriers to change with client; Devise plans to address change barriers and ensure client acceptance of the change process.
• Anticipate potential snags in process workflow and be ready with contingency plans.
• Anticipate and plan for objections while meeting with key players to test recommendations.
• Intentionally build relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward.
• Define and articulate strategies and changes based on their impact on customer/member satisfaction.
• Provides guidance around selecting the best team members for a highly complex programs.
• Lead the program performance review process.
• Lead the development/delivery of education and training programs.
• Is recognized internally and externally as an expert on relevant topics by demonstrating in-depth knowledge.
• Identify emerging topics and direct team members to subject matter expert contacts; Participate in developing new tools and capabilities.
• Minimum twelve (12) years of program management experience.
• Master's degree in health care, business administration, or related field OR six (6) years of experience in a directly related field required.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Requires advanced and/or technical knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and working knowledge of multiple related functions.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.