On-Call Enroller III- (Bilingual)Burbank, CA
Our sales and account management team drives our mission of providing high-quality, affordable health care services to improve the lives of our members and communities. Working for an industry leader in health care, you’ll be provided with the tools to help you grow in your career and make a difference with the work you do each day. We’re pioneering preventive medicine, conducting comprehensive research, and advancing integrated care, and our sales and account management team forges our story and connects us to those we serve.
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
These are the traits of the most successful members of our sales and account management team.
- Mission Driven
What Our People Say
District Sales Manager
“I started with Kaiser Permanente more than 18 years ago with one thought in mind: I wanted a career, and thankfully I found exactly what I was looking for and more. I enjoy working for Kaiser Permanente because my contributions to the organization are recognized; I am not a doctor or a nurse, but I believe the work I do each day does make a difference in the lives of our members and communities. Kaiser Permanente’s commitment to their employees is astounding!”
Senior Account Manager
“Kaiser Permanente is a welcoming and collaborative environment. The organization does a great job of showing how much the staff is valued, which is evident in their focus on equity and inclusion and work-life balance. I am proud to work for an organization that ensures I have the support and tools I need to be successful in my role, as well as ample opportunities for professional growth. I feel valued as an employee of Kaiser Permanente.”
“At Kaiser Permanente I am continually growing and learning, there’s always enough variety to keep me engaged and enough repetition to ensure I’m knowledgeable in all areas should a question or challenge arise. I love being in a position where I can impact professional lives, build a sales culture, and interact with the marketplace on a regular basis. I believe the Kaiser Permanente genuinely wants me to succeed and they always provide the support needed to ensure that success.”
Associate Account Manager II
“In my current role I am constantly collaborating with my managers, the account managers they support, and ultimately the members we serve. I am frequently challenged with new opportunities and projects, which has allowed me to grow into being a valued partner with ideas that are respected and implemented. Being part of Kaiser Permanente feels like being part of a family. I have colleagues that foster my growth, invest in my development, and care about me both personally and professionally.”
Our compensation and benefits are designed to help you and your family stay healthy and thrive in and beyond work.
Medical, Vision, & Dental
Educational Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
Career Growth & Development
Generous Incentives, Awards, & Recognition
More About Kaiser Permanente
We truly believe ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. If you are change-ready and change-driven, join an environment where innovation is both the standard and something we can all contribute to.
We work as one — to the power of 276,000. Every single member of our team is essential to our success. Together, we help deliver a healthier tomorrow while focusing on the wellness of our patients and our communities.
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the collaboration among our teams and our communities. These connections make us stronger, and we cherish the differences that make us richer.
- We feature a collaborative approach to work that includes supporting and driving each other to greater success.
- Here, you’ll find opportunities for networking, mentoring, skill building, and leadership training.
- Our teams are a richly diverse and tight-knit community that offers opportunities for outreach, healthy lifestyles, and more.
- Everyone has access to tools and training opportunities that allow you to grow in your career and build relationships.
On-Call Enroller III- (Bilingual)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Represent the health plan and promote Kaiser Permanente products and services to members and prospects. Answer questions about the health plan and benefits to convey Kaiser Permanentes unique value proposition.
- Attends employer, community, and open enrollment events as assigned. The purpose of the events is to educate and inform members and prospects about Kaiser Permanente and its products. Most events take half a day. May be assigned to more than one event on a given day and must complete logistic coordination with Admin and SAM staff, including ensuring all appropriate materials are delivered, pick up / drop off of materials.
- Delivers formal, stand-up presentations to employees and prospective members and fields specific questions about benefits and services.
- Acts as liaison to Account Managers, Sales Representatives and members. Develops relationships with existing accounts, members and brokers and respond to inquiries. Communicates meeting outcomes, competitive information, and customer needs.
- Completes timely meeting summaries, time keeping and expense reports.
- Must successfully complete onboarding training and compliance before being assigned to enrollment events.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in any combination of the following: health care, teaching, sales, or marketing.
- Bachelors degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Five (5) years of experience in sales and marketing in health care, some of which should be in Enrollment.
- Five (5) years of experience in Enrollment.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus but not a requirement.
- Strong knowledge of KP organization values, and products.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Active license(s) issued by appropriate state(s) Department of Insurance for Accident, Health and/or Life as applicable or obtain license(s) within 60 or 90 days, depending on the applicable state(s) preferred.
Don’t be shy. Meet a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event.