Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Project Manager LeadLocation: Burbank, CA Additional Locations:
Pleasanton Tech Cntr Building C 4480 Hacienda Dr., 4480 Hacienda Dr. Bldg. C, Pleasanton,California, 94588
Corona Member Service Call Center 1840 California, 1840 California Ave., Corona,California, 92881 Job Number: 790736 Date posted: 05/21/2019
- Manages complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity.
- Leverages knowledge and prior experience to develop appropriate solutions.
- Manages development of business case and may present business case.
- Matches appropriate methods to identified client needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the risk management process.
- Participates in the application of the risk management process.
- Leverages knowledge of and trains Project Management methodology, skills, tools for team members.
- Converts business cases to business plans.
- Develops and executes user training plans.
- Stays abreast of enterprise-wide projects.
- Develops framework and manages the tracking of interdependencies within or across projects.
- Accountable for coordination of collection and validation of business requirements.
- May determine the impact of current/existing technologies on the project.
- Works on assignments of diverse and complex scope.
- Interprets less defined guidelines to make recommendations for process improvements and/or enhancements.
- Requires complex planning to coordinate with other departments or resources.
- Oversees transition of project team members to new projects.
- Ensures lessons learned applied to future efforts.
- Minimum five (5) years of project management experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience re: use of change management process.
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrates understanding of and applies knowledge in all phases of the project delivery life cycle.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.