Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Sales Incentive AnalystLocation: Burbank, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 818245 Date posted: 10/08/2019
Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales personnel based on commission plan provisions. Performs staff support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and targets. Reviews commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness. Able to verify and follow through, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan. Resolves reconciliation issues. Typically maintains or audits information needed to track budget. Analyzes sales performance results and prepares commission expense reports, presentations and recommendations for sales and/or finance management. Typically uses spreadsheets, ERP systems or dedicated computer programs to gather data for payment calculation or analysis. May contribute to the development or improvement of systems to effectively track or capture data. May perform cost analysis or modeling of alternative commission/incentive plan design or target levels.
- Assists in issue identification and design of analytic approaches.
- Employs specified analytical methods and tools to access data to provide reportable information from KP information systems and departmental databases.
- Provides support and point of contact for department customers requesting routine information, data summaries and/or reports.
- Applies specified analytical methods including assessing the significance of observed changes, identifying associations among measured quantities, forecasting trends, historical payment data analysis, etc.
- Contributes to written reports and presentation materials describing payment methodologies, data, and results.
- Implements specified QA procedures to ensure accuracy of project data, results and written reports & presentation materials.
- Other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Substantial experience with Microsoft Excel and Access applications.
- Understanding of relational database concepts.
- Some knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Math Skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum one (1) year of related work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Compensation/Incentive Compensation practices and policies preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.