Salesforce Developer - CRM SystemsLocation: Burbank, CA Job Number: 889849 Date posted: 01/25/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
The Salesforce developer will work closely with Salesforce program staff, technical team members, project managers and business users to deliver customer management projects ranging in size from minor enhancements to complex projects. The developer will play a key role in developing on the Force.com platform and configuring CRM applications to support new capabilities.
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for translating business requirements and functional specifications into software solutions, for developing, configuring or modifying integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions, and for facilitating the
implementation and maintenance of software solutions.
• Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
• Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
• As part of the IT Engineering job family, this position is responsible for leveraging DEVOPS, and both Waterfall and Agile practices, to design, develop, and deliver resilient, secure, multi-channel, high-volume, high-transaction, on/off-premise, cloud-based solutions.
• Provides insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
• Provides systems' incident support and troubleshooting for basic to moderately complex issues.
• Assists in identification of specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures, and functions, as required, to support technical solutions.
• Supports collaboration between team members, architects, and/or software consultants to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs.
• Assists in translating business requirements and functional specifications into code modules and software solutions, with guidance from senior colleagues, by providing insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
• Assists in the implementation and post-implementation triage and support of business software solutions, with guidance from senior colleagues, by programming and/or configuring enhancements to new or packaged-based systems and applications.
• Develops and executes unit testing to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications.
• Supports component integration testing (CIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) for application initiatives by providing triage, attending test team meetings, keeping the QC up-to-date, performing fixes and unit testing, providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage, and supporting the development of proper documentation.
• Assists in the development, configuration, or modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using programming languages.
• Writes technical specifications and documentation.
• Assists with efforts to ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures.
• Assists in building partnerships with IT teams and vendors to ensure written code adheres to company architectural standards,design patterns, and technical specifications.
• Participates in some aspects of software development lifecycle phases by applying an understanding of company methodology,policies, standards, and internal and external controls.
• Works with vendors (e.g., offshore, application, service).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum three (3) years experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- One (1) year experience working with Git source code control.
- Two (2) years experience working with web services.
- Four (4) years of development experience with Salesforce.com
San Diego Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 8:00 AM Working Hours End: 5:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Information Technology Specialty: IT ENG Applications Department: SalesConnect Travel: No Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.