Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Senior Data Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics (Duration position until December 2020)Location: Burbank, CA Additional Locations:
Kaiser Center 300 Lakeside St., 300 Lakeside St., Oakland,California, 94612 Job Number: 827880 Date posted: 09/12/2019
Active participation in a range of market strategy projects essential to KP's membership and margin goals. Market Strategy&Analysis Consultants provide analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership skills that enable project teams to: 1) isolate business issues; 2) design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc); 3) bring technical/content expertise (competitive intelligence, utilization, financial analysis, deep data analysis & programming); 4) vet findings and make formal recommendations to senior levels of KP leadership; 5) create documents (strategic segment plans, utilization reports) that inform critical strategic issues.
- Collect and organize data from mainframe files, data warehouse reports, vendor extracts, departmental spreadsheets and databases, and internet/intranet sites for easy use by internal business and analytical clients.
- Create and maintain databases as a tool for delivering data to internal clients.
- Use data to investigate identified business issue and to address hypotheses.
- Create more complex analytical views of data, identifying major assumptions and gaps.
- Develop preliminary conclusions- tell the story.
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Working knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access and other databases. Must know how to manipulate databases such as MS Excel and/or Access, as well as manipulating reports and generating reports.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum three (3) years of related analytical experience preferred.
- Graduate degree in Statistics or a quantitative discipline preferred.
- Experience with SAS, SPSS, R and/or Python.
- Experience with web analytics tools.
- Experience with building statistical models (for eg. regression modeling, decision tree modeling).
- Experience with Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SharePoint preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Business marketing experience.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.